- First ask your local Travelport for a Client ID (CID) suitable for GT.
- When you have the Client ID (CID) ready, click on the following link on the GT login site (https://www.galileoterminal.com).
- You'll land on this Sign-up site (https://www.galileoterminal.com/SignUp.aspx):
- Fill in the form and click on the Sign Up button. Entered values are automatically verified and GT account is created. Every new GT account is created in the TRIAL mode (free of charge for one month).
- You are informed that:
- You'll receive an email with a username and a link to the password setup site:
- Use your credentials to log into GT at https://www.galileoterminal.com.
GT users pay for the GT accounts by themselves using the built-in payment gateway.
- When logged in, you can check your subscription validity through the Subscription item in the Settings:
- The Subscription site shows the validity and the button for the prepayment:
- When the Buy button is clicked, the form for the billing info is displayed:
- Fill in the billing data and click the Buy button. The inserted data is displayed for your visual check.
- When the Buy button is clicked again, you are redirected to the payment gateway to proceed with online payment. There are more online payment options available (CC, Express payment with Masterpass, MasterCard Mobile).
- When the payment is accepted, your subscription is prolonged for another year.